The standardisation strategy for ALICANTE project is based on two aspects:
- Full synchronisation between R&D activities and the standardisation activity at any stage of the project life;
- Hierarchical intercommunication between the project tasks and central management by a technical officer;
- The objective is to authorise the real time sharing of standardisation processes for the involved teams independently of their size or speciality.
To implement the ALICANTE standardisation process, two main activities will be developed:
- External classical analysis of existing standardisation Work Items that are relevant to the context of our products design and aim of the project. This can be achieved through an accurate and refreshed description
of the landscape actors situations;
- Internal organisation of the design to resist to outside standardisation attractions.
ALICANTE has adopted the taxonomy systems for its standardisation activities presented in the table below.
|Class I activities||Class II activities||Class III activities|
|Existing standards||Standards under development||Future expected or needed standards detection|
|Existing specification for which ALICANTE demonstrates its capability of implementation and added value capacity by service integration||Currently opened topics and folder covered by the expertise of the project in which the ALICANTE influence is really effective and can be proved||Topics of interest evaluated and declared by the ALICANTE expertise with recommendations for future development as regards of scope area etc ….|
Intervention of the project
|ALICANTE recognises a set of public specifications as useful for the performance demonstration of the project. This validation justifies the options taken by the work previously done.||This phase is certainly the heart of such a project because it can be used as a measurement to evaluate the initial project objectives pertinence regarding the market maturity and competition response. It is the best indicator to weight the real project investment in standardisation process.||ALICANTE demonstrates its capability to influence the trend that the next standards works phase should undertake. Such a phase is also essential to give the right perspective to the project as regards of quality impact for the next services generations to be developed.|
Types of actions
|Documents studies, performances validations, comments, Implementations test||Active participations to the concerned working groups, expert’s involvements and project solutions promotion and defence.||Development and further studies forecasting, predictions, schedule of conditions writing,|